Thursday 26 January 2012

Instruments

This makes sounds when stepping on

We saw this sound maker at a park in Barcelona.
This reminds me 'Dance Dance Revolution.'

This was common in Japan when I was young.


We don't consider sound as much as visual; however, it is pretty dominant in life.
That's why the little instrument made me surprised and happy. It was unexpected.



My friends were making noise on the edge of a wine glass. It was sort of 'healing' sound.
A fashion designer, Hussein Chalayan's show of 2009 SS Inertia was in a very nice atmosphere.

I think fashion designer is not only a fashion designer. In a sense, they are show creator who design interior, organize music and the atmosphere as well as landscape architects are not only a greed designer. (They are graphic designers, illustrators, photographers..etc)




'Forest's xylophone' (in direct translation) for phone commercial in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment